About Dr. Alicia Liw
Dr. Alicia Liw first graduated from the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia with a bachelor degree in Medical Science. Then, she acquired a medical degree from Manipal University, India. After her second graduation, she completed her medical training in various subspecialties at University Malaya Medical Center, Malaysia. Subsequently, she worked at Malaysia’s leading Rehabilitation Hospital in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur where she treated patients with various disabilities using a holistic approach to ensure they have a good quality of life.
It was not long before Dr. Alicia Liw followed her heart and pursued her passion for dermatology and aesthetic medicine. She trained at the Institute of Dermatology in Bangkok, Thailand and the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Always one to upskill herself, Dr. Alicia Liw often attends international trainings, forums and workshops. Some of them are:
- Forum of Adipose Tissue & Stem Cell (FATS) Congress conference to learn the latest breakthroughs in stem cell technologies
- Workshop for breast augmentation in KaohTsiung, Taiwan and advanced cosmetic surgery with the Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery
- Various trainings at Gangnam, South Korea for advanced techniques in aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery, double eyelid procedure, eyebag surgery, women’s health in vaginal rejuvenation and sexual pleasure enhancement
- Training at Seoul, South Korea in the latest Threadlift techniques and technologies for facelifts
- Collaboration with Brand New Beauty Medical Clinic, Shanghai, China to organise a cosmetic surgery conference in China
Dr. Alicia Liw believes that aesthetic and anti-aging treatments are a natural part of life to improve and maintain a healthy appearance and life. Her signature expertise includes:
- Double eyelid suture (Asian Blepharoplasty) for Asian eyes
- Skin Health Maintenance
- Breast Augmentation
- Various dermatological problems
In her spare time, Dr. Alicia Liw enjoys painting and traveling. Although she sometimes jokes that she is an artist who went to medical school, it is her artistic talents that inspire her to treat every client as a canvas of beauty.
“Physical imperfections can be fixed, but beauty comes from within.”